Thursday, December 19, 2013

Why not?

Why can't someone see me the way they see other girls. I swear I feel like it's only me. All my friends are seen differently. I'm always just another good pal or buddy. I get so fed up with being another guys buddy. I love having guy friends, don't get me wrong, but I don't like being so different all the time. I mean can you not just notice me? Am I that unique? Is it
My body? Is it my weight? My hair? My face? My height? My small hands? My eye color? Is it my personality? My characteristics? What is it about me that turns guys into instant friend zone material? Do I not wear enough makeup? Do I wear too much? Do I dress pretty enough? Do I make you stop and stare? I mean come on! It's just the amount of fairness in this situation is low. I don't know what to do but to be myself! Why should I have to think about changing when someone could just notice me and smile at me? Being unique is hard... But I wouldn't want to be anyone else. I know someone is out there looking... But I don't know who. I jump to conclusions and I assume people look at me in the way I want and I find out that's all false. Everyone finds their someone and I am left alone. Why? Why can't you pick the right jewel out of the jewel box! It's not that hard! Just find the shining star... That's me. I've been waiting... I'll keep waiting. 

- thanks to Ryan for being such a good friend. Your girlfriend is blessed my friend. I'm thankful you aren't worried about having a best
Friend that's female and a girlfriend too. Keep kickin' dragon boy. 

12/19/13

No comments:

Post a Comment