Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thankful

You really have made me realize how thankful I am! You have let me just walk into your life and make you smile and laugh everyday, and that's something I will always be thankful for. I'm thankful to finally have the opportunity to talk to you every day. I've known you for so many years. I know I don't see you much, but I'm excited to have a face to face relationship with you! God has timing right when it's the best time. For now. I will keep praying for you and for your precious mamma. I'll be here for you to talk to or just be someone to look at. I wish I could make our friendship our relationship longer, but God knows what he's doing. You're wonderful young man. You truly are. No wrong in your rights... You've always been approved.... And that's something I should have taken more seriously. Thank you for what you do. You are so strong inside and out. Gods plans may not be your plans but I'll always be here for you no matter the situation. You are the best kind of special I've ever met. You are my kind of special. No one can  break the friendship we have. You are the real dills. 


No comments:

Post a Comment